Post 3 : A Free-Themed Topic : Movies



Hello, dear classmates and teacher, today I am going to talk  to you about movies!!

Image result for august rush
I love watch TV, I like series, programs and MOVIES! When I have a little time, I like watching a film, because that relaxes me. I don´t have a favourite kind of films, I watch everything. Infact, I love Marvel´s films but they are not my favourites. 

I enjoy watching drama, action, romantics and others kind of films, especially if is in cinema. I don´t have a favourite actor or actress or director, but I have a favourite movie: August Rush, I love the story and actors and actress are really good! like Freddie Highmore Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Keri Russell and Robin Williams (yes, Robin, one of the best actors in the world). I hope you can watch this films because is too beautiful -but a little sad, just a little ajaja- 

I don´t want to talk you too much about August Rush, because I want you watching and can love the film as much as I.Buuuut, I can tell you some things:  It is about 11 year old musical boy that living in an orphanage. He runs away to New York City because he begins a journey to find out who he is ,all while his mother is searching for him and his father is searching for her!!!! I think in the movie and i want to watch it! 

See you!

Comments

  1. Hi viviana! I have not watched any Marvel's movie, can you recommend me one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog