Post 10: English language challenges


Oh my god!! This is my last post so I hope that you like it! 

Hello bloggers! today I am going to talk you about my English course at University.

I am a lucky person, because English always stay in my life since I was six years old. My mother enrolled me in a English course and this server to develop on different areas. However, that course do not help me too much for listen or speak the lenguage so when I choose this course I had one purpose: reinforce knowledge in the area, especially listening and oral part. I think that I carried my purpose and I am really happy for that.

I talk you about my course answer this questions 

1) How did you like this subject at university? I like that we did group work. That is so important because any lenguage learns with social interaction.

2) What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this? Wow, I pretend improve my oral expresión and the listening. I think that I just have a form: practice.
3) Outside the English class, how much are you using English these days? What for? I think that I really use English, when I listen to music, when I talk with my best friend (he is really good and always help me), when I talk with my sister (She stay in the same course than I so I help her). The most important: I want to go to other country, so I really need to learn this lenguage and develop as a person and professional. 

Tell me about you please! Why this lenguage is important to you?

 C U! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog