Post 6: Post graduate studies



Hello again, today I am going to talk you abot postgraduate course :)

 I study Agronomic Engineering and I want to a specialty in irrigation as I told you before, I can take courses in my fifth year in that and then work, but I do not want to that, because I pretend continue with my studies and have a master in Soil and Water Management here at the UCH and then if I can go to other country and learn more about this topic. I really want to be a expert in the area because I really like that and think that could help people that today do not have the resource.

My father and mother recomend me that when I finish my fifth year I begin my postgraduate course immediately, because The Faculty of Agronomy of University of Chile have this facility with fellowship programme. They told me that when a person is young is more easy and I believe them, I see my dad, with 51 years old is studying a master and work at the same time, is really hard do that so they prefer that I have my magister and after a years with my university degree and a little working experience I can study more if I want ( I am going to do that definitely). 

Well, this is my plan today and I hope that may happen, but nothing is definitive :) 

See you!! 

                                                   

Comments

  1. Sounds like a nice decition, but don't you want to start working after receiving just your university degree in agronomy? I mean, to work before making a master degree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start a master course in my fifth year, I think it's the best idea to do it immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think it would be difficult to do a postgraduate course and also a tesis?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog