Post 1: A country I'd like to visit


Hello dears classmates and teacher, today I am going to talk you about two places that I´d like to visit.
I love the cold, so if i can travel I want to go a cold country. I think that Norway is a perfect place to me. People told me that the country is too beautiful, have  a great economy , landscapes and culture. Infact, I want to live there, because that place really strikes me. The last year was when I heard of the country, I thought it was wonderful, so I went to the internet and seachr more about Norway.





Nevertheless, I think that Greece have a rich culture, I don`t want to live in there, but if I can know that country i will be happy, because I love the greek culture, infact my favourite book is about that. I invite you to find out more information about greek gods, they are so fantastic and cool. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog