Post 4 : Free-themed topic : Videogames


Hello again!!! Today I am going to talk you about Videogames! 

Well, I dont really love videogames, infact I´m not fan, no way. But I like when I play with my Wii, I have some different videogames like Mario Bross. Sometimes I stay in front of the telelevision hours commonly when I have holidays or a long time (today I dont have time, you know... we have to study). 

I dont know if is a really videogames or not, but I prefer games like Candy Crush (jajaja). I think that videogames are not for me, because a like other things; go out with my friends, watch TV, series, films, etc. When I play videogames, is because the moment is very boring for me, the problem is that if I like the game, I finish addicted to the game for a very long time ajajja. Now, I am addicted with Candy Crush! I dont study for this game ajaja but well, is possible that the end will be "Oh, It is boring". That's how I am. 

This post maybe was boring, because I dont have much to say about the topic, but I hope tha you talk me about some videogames what can I like!!! 

See you and thanks for read!

.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog